Cootes Veterinary Clinic are the first clinic in Burgess Hill to offer keyhole surgery procedures including laparoscopic neutering in bitches. This ensures a less invasive surgery with a faster recovery time.
Benefits of laparoscopic neutering:
- Small keyhole wound: Faster to heal
- Only ovaries removed: Less tummy trauma, less pain
- Refined tissue manipulation: Less risk of post-op complications
- Improved visualisation: More of the abdomen can be examined
- Less stitches: Less discomfort, licking the wound and suture reactions
For more advice or to have a chat about our keyhole procedures, please give us a call on 01444 242434.